Terms and Conditions for JoeAndJulie.com
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Seek opportunities to acknowledge shared values and common ground with political opponents.
- Engage your opponents’ best arguments.
- Decline to engage in personal attacks.
- Do not presume that your opponents are acting in bad faith.
- Try to understand the other side’s point of view, even if you don’t agree with it.
- Know and respect the difference between facts and opinions.
- Commenter requirements: You must be logged in to joeandjulie.com to comment. This requires a valid email address.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the site, nor shared. They may be used by the site owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the comment.
- Language and Manners: This site is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, takes an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Moderation: This site is setup to automatically hold all comments in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this site.
- Comment Responses: Comments on this site will only be responded to in direct response to the comments that are published.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this site.
- All Rights Reserved: The owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire site.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, JoeAndJulie.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.